Fish Oil Capsules: For Better Immunity & Energy
Fish Oil capsules provide you with one of the most essential types of fatty acid, namely Omega 3. It offers various health benefits like improved brain function, better immunity, better vision, more energy and various other health issues. Fish oil supplements make for a major source of Omega 3 just in case your daily diet can not suffice it alone. If you are dealing with frequent cough and cold, a daily dose of fish oil capsule can help you combat it in a natural way. These fish oil capsules are majorly derived from fish that are rich in omega 3 fatty acids.
Benefits of Consuming Fish Oil Supplements :
- Better Immunity & Stamina: Say bye to frequent cough and cold with a daily dose of fish oil capsule in your diet. Fish oil has anti-inflammatory properties that can help in reducing inflammation in the body and therefore increases the body immunity to fight off infections and injuries.
- Improves Vision & Brain Health: Fish oil is a powerful antioxidant that prevents any free radical damage to the brain cells and improves cognitive function.
- Speedy Recovery of Damaged Muscle Tissues: If you are into muscle training or weight training, fish oil capsules are a must-have in your diet. They can help in speedy and effective recovery of muscles post a heavy-duty workout in the gym. It helps you to sustain long hours of workout.
- Lesser Risk Of Cardiovascular Issues: Fish oil capsules can play a vital role in dealing with health problems like hypertension or other cardiovascular issues. They may help in preventing cholesterol build up in the body.
- Healthy Hair and Skin: Fish oil capsules make for a rich source of antioxidants in the body , and therefore, can prevent issues like skin ageing, dryness & brittle hair. It revives dry scalp and fights split ends.
What are the side effects of consuming fish oil capsules?
Fish Oil capsules are completely safe when taken as per the recommended daily dosage. However, there could be some mild side effects when consumed out of the daily dosage limit. Some mild side effects include loose stools, nausea, heartburn, rashes and bad breath.
How Much Fish Oil Should I Take Daily?
The daily recommended dosage of fish oil varies. Consult a doctor or nutritionist for the right dosage according to your body. However, generally, up to 3,000 mg of fish oil daily is considered safe for adults to consume. One can consume fish oil tablets along with the meals in order to prevent any side effects of the same. Just in case you are allergic to fish, do consult your doctor before including them in your diet.
When to consume fish oil for weight loss?
Fish oil supplements can do wonders to your body when it comes to losing weight. You need 400- 3000 mg. For the better results consider consuming fish oil supplements 10 minutes after a meal.
What precautions to be taken while consuming fish oil supplements?
For safe fish oil supplement consumption keep the following things in mind:
- Before consuming fish oil supplements, consult your doctor if you have allergies or are allergic to certain supplements.
- Fish oil supplement may have inactive ingredients such as peanuts or soy, which can cause allergic reactions.
- Consult your doctor before if you are breastfeeding or pregnant.